Thursday, June 22, 2017

Death of a Snowman

So, my 40th is coming up in less than a month. Yikes! If anyone is interested in doing something special for me, I would love for you to consider donating to my IndieGoGo campaign. I wrote "Death of a Snowman" back in 2009, and have wanted to see it animated ever since. It's a story about a young girl whose mother passed away, so she reaches out to her closest friend - a snowman - to discuss what happens in the afterlife. It's such a meaningful story to me, and I've heard many audience members tell me how meaningful it was to them, as well. (The play has been produced over 80 times around the world!)



Two years ago, I finally raised up enough money to have a serious discussion with a professional animator. The money I raised was not enough to complete the project, but it was enough to get things moving, with the idea that I would do a fund-raiser once most of the initial pieces were in place. Well, that's where we're at now. Please take a look at the project. There are photos and a trailer on this link, plus I'm offering some amazing prizes - a signed animation cel, producer credit, Christmas tree ornaments, signed books, etc. Please take a look, and please donate if you can. This project means the world to me, and I think it would mean a lot to others as well. Thank you.

www.indiegogo.com/projects/death-of-a-snowman-animated-short-film-cartoon/x/341382#/

No comments:

Post a Comment